Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“This is a loan company in Chesnee SC.My husband gave them my number because they said they required his spouse's number.Now if he is even 24 hours (or less) late on a single payment, they call me day & night.I've asked they put Mr on their Do Not Call list, they said they did.They called again & again & I repeated asking them to not call me.I also asked they remove my number from Hus account, several times they said they did so.They keep calling me, and if I do not answer they call from private and strangely named listings.I called them just now & told them was turning them in.They started asking me, "Why? Do you not live with him anymore?"I said, I'm turning you in if you won't stop calling me.Their reply was..."You do that then!", very sarcastically.I am a very ill woman, I've told them this & that I have nothing to do with any bill paying for loans that it's too much stress on me.They could care less.Calling the sherrif to make a report against them. I refuse to have a stroke over their continually harassing me.”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.