Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“Has called us thirteen times between September 21 and October 11, 2016, usually between 10:00 A.M.-12:00 P.M. or 2:00-4:30 P.M. CST. Never have they left a message on our answering machine, nor have they ever bothered speaking to us whenever anyone in our household foolishly picked up the phone to answer their calls. In fact, there have been times when these scumbags have outright hung up on us..Allegedly, they're a collection agency for various charities that they refuse to name openly and are exempt from the Do Not Call list. Whatever the case is, though, they need to be SHUT DOWN IMMEDIATELY on account of their blatant harassment.”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.