Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“I do have overdue books and this site is the only way I was able to remember. I checked out books a couple of days before my Dad's funeral & that evening after the funeral my daughter died. I never received any phones calls or anything in the mail from my library and so this is upsetting because I surely would have returned everything had I received a courtesy reminder. Family & friends came over to help me prepare a room for my Grandson that is now living with me & the books were packed by accident. I have gotten calls from this number as early as 5am & late as midnight. I do not answer my phone after or before normal business hours and this number has never called me during any 9am - 5pm hours. Late night calls are very disturbing when a person received such a call from an "unknown" number and it was about my Daughter's death, I just did not want to answer it. I will pay my fine along with a letter explaining my disappoint with the library for not making any effort to notify me of these overdue items. Thank you for your site Why call me...Sincerely ”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.