Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“Called me about pay the final fees for the apartment I moved from in June. Glebda the representative threatened me that I owed more then what I was supposed to pay.. The amounts the apartments were billing me for we're incorrect. She would bot let me give an explanation. She said I was bot allowed to speak to the Apartment manager first. My debit card would only allow me to pay $500. She threatened that if I did not pay the rest by tomorrow she would charge me an additional $100. She also stated that if my card declined it would be another $100. She will not email me a receipt for the amount I paid until they receive payment in full either. She would bot give me an account number to refer to. Please help me if you can.",”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.