Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“Received a call informing me of a medical bill from my daughter 6 years ago. I informed the caller that this bill was included in a case against my exhusband, to pay his part on his childrens medical Care, and I was just very recently awarded a win. She didnt carethats between him and me, and I have to pay (even though I have zero income, which I informed her of, and am in the process of disability for my autoimmune diseases). Also she mentioned medical bills have no statute of limitations. She got very nasty with me in word choice and tone and told me shed make a note on my account that this was a valid debt and I was refusing to pay. Not the situation at all, so I told her she could make whatever notes she wanted to, and it didnt change my situation or ability to pay. After more nastiness on her end, I told her to have a good day and hung up. The entire thing seems off to me. ”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.