Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“I received multiple phone calls to my job by Delta Management in regards of a student consolidated loan I didn't request. I've been taking action legally against all of the companies that have something to do with approval of a loan that was provided to someone else. Delta Management continues to call my husband's cell as well phishing for information in regards of me. In addition, once they found out that they were calling my workplace, they sent notice that I had to June 6, 2018 to appeal them in regards of wage garnishment. After that, I seeked legal assistance. Part of it was disputing them on my credit report. Once the identity theft packet was received by the credit bureaus, all of a sudden Delta Management contacts my workplace stating that they needed to speak with payroll for a garnishment order. This isn't right. How could they send that order before the due date for my appeal? I want the calls to stop immediately! It's ruining my mindset while at work and affecting my productivity at work.",”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.