Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“I gave birthdate! They knew not to ask what bofa says they do not. They questioned me about my visa card payment, though I told them, I already made arrangements few days ago. They claimed it stated I had, but, they call anyway if it pops up, this was statement after my refusal to give date of payment. So, I did. But, this account has been denied access for long time due to payments, no ssi funds for rwo months, so, hence, no payments. I let them know, I had no direct deposit anyway. They mentioned a number that I believe was a old card, and I said I didn't recognize, then, said, oh, okay., I'm getting a new card. I gave them no bank information, they had the visa ending though, I didn't agree, but, I asked repeated what they said number was, I had just sent bofa complaint about paying money for hulu, etc, that I don't have, and then, this number calls!.”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.