Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“Has been calling our number regularly & we never picked up. Finally googled the number and saw tat it was a collection agency. I called the number back and asked to speak with a supervisor (they told me the call would be recorded & I told them that I was recording as well). I declined to give my name but gave them the number that they were calling. I politely explained that we have no debt and an excellent credit rating. The supervisor was very nice, apologized profusely and told me that my number had been removed. If you don't have debt in collection you might as well answer and ask for a supervisor... that way they will stop calling.”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.