Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“VERY RUDE, LIKE GANGSTA, TRYING TO COLLECT ON AN OLD CC ACCOUNT WITH CITIBANK. I WAS TOLD IT WAS FROM 1993 or 1997. SOMETHING THAT HAD EXPIRED LONG AGO, BASED ON THE STATUE OF LIMITATIONS FOR DEBT COLLECTION (i.e.7 to 10 years). I INFORMED THEM I AM Permanently DISABLED & JUDGEMENT PROOF, THEY SAID THEY WOULD CONTINUE TO CALL UNTIL I PAY UP, I SAID, I WILL SUE THEM FOR HARASSMENT, THEY HAVE BEEN WARNED;I WILL BE RECORDING ALL THEIR CALLS; TOTALLY IGNORING WHAT I JUST SAID, THEY SAID; SO WHEN WILL YOU BE MAKING A PAYMENT . . ? I SAID, "WHEN I DIE, COME TO MY GRAVE AND COLLECT MY BONES" then, I HUNG UP!”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.