Meet Lemberg Law
- We win big. We’ve helped more than 25,000 consumers recover more than $50 million.
- Our legal representation is free for you. Debt collectors that violate the law pay our fees.
- Our clients love us. The feeling is mutual. We’re proud of our stellar reputation.
- Your rights matter. We’re passionate about representing hard-working people like you.
“This lady called my place of work from this number looking for the name of a person who does not work here. I told her several times that the person she was looking for was not in our directory but she kept insisting that he works here because "that's what her paper says". When I asked what it was regarding to maybe direct her to an appropriate department since the name she gave me did not exist in our directory, she said it was personal. I told her I can't help her if it's personal. She then insisted there has to be someone I can ask about this person that DID NOT EXIST!!! in our directory because her paperwork says he does. She read off an address I've never heard of and insisted that I knew the address because I happened to be the one who answered the phone. I kept telling her I can't help her since this is a "personal" issue and also because this person doesn't exist. She then had the nerves to tell me how I should do my job (because obviously, she didn't get what she wanted), and then hung up. I called the number on the caller ID...yes lady, we have caller ID...and found out this is just another debt collection company. No wonder she was so hard headed and wouldn't take no for an answer!”
Stop debt collector harassment. Regain your peace of mind. We’ve helped thousands of clients just like you turn the tables on debt collectors. We make them pay you. And our services are absolutely free for you.
Examples of Illegal Harassment
- Multiple calls per week
- Attempts to collect more than you owe
- Criminal accusations
- Early morning or late night calls
- Threats of negative credit reporting
- Collection agency lies
- Calls to friends, neighbors, or coworkers
- Collection calls at work
- Use of obscene language
- Threats of violence, lawsuit, or arrest
- Attempts to intimidate you
- Robocalls to your cell phone
Fight for Your Rights
The Law Protects You
The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act protects you from debt collector abuse. You can sue and recover up to $1,000.
Rely on Our Experience
We make it easy to exercise your rights. We’ll sue the debt collector on your behalf – at no upfront cost to you.
Share Your Story
There is strength in numbers. Share your experience with this caller, so others know that they’re not alone.
What does debt abuse mean?
Attorney Sergei Lemberg talks about debt abuse and your rights.