I spoke with a lawyer as they threatened me with check fraud. It is a scam do not answer and do the following
1. Do not answer their calls
2. Tell your family, coworkers, etc., to ignore their calls, too
3. Register your number on the do-not-call list at https://www.donotcall.gov/
4. File a complaint with the better business bureau at http://www.bbb.org/
5. File a complaint with the Consumer Financial Credit Bureau at http://www.consumerfinance.gov/complaint/
6. Ask your phone provider to block their number and
7. If you accidentally answer their phone call, do not give out any personal information over the phone (such as a credit card number, bank account number, or social security number).
This is directly from my lawyer.